top of page

Auto & Motorcycle Insurance

Choosing auto or motorcycle insurance means choosing a wide-range coverages that protect you, your family and your car or bike. Take a look below to get a better understanding of different insurance coverages.

  • Bodily Injury and Property Damage (Liability) covers your legal liability for a covered accident that involves injury to another person or damage to someone's property, up to the limit of liability you select.

  • Comprehensive and Collision coverages pay to repair or replace your auto if it is stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each coverage, you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket. Your insurance company pays for the remaining damage up to the limits you select.When the person at fault for an accident does not have insurance.


  • Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury will cover injuries and damages you incur that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages up to the limits you select.

  • Loan/Lease Payoff coverage pays the difference between what you owe on your vehicle and what your insurance pays if your vehicle is declared a total loss or stolen and not recovered, less your Comprehensive or Collision deductible.

  • Medical Payments (MedPay) coverage pays the cost of necessary medical care you receive as a result of an auto accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault.

  • When you purchase Comprehensive or Collision coverage, at least $1,000 of Custom Parts and Equipment (CPE)/Accessory coverage is included in most states.

  • Rental Reimbursement provides rental car coverage if you have a claim that is covered under Comprehensive or Collision coverage.

  • Roadside Assistance coverage provides towing to the nearest qualified repair facility and covers a specified amount of the necessary labor at the place of breakdown.

  • If you can use Collision coverage, you can use Pet Injury coverage for pets you or relatives who live with you have.  (Virginia Only)

We also have snap shot available through Progressive. (Virginia Only)


You need to get your Driver's license and need liability insurance?

We have available a Non-Owners Insurance policy for you!

You don't have your own automobile, but need liability insurance?

We have a Non-Owners Insurance policy for you too!

Contact us today to learn more about our policies and to get a quote.


Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

bottom of page